|wow; zephyr is actually alive
||[Jul. 8th, 2005|10:13 pm]
|||||Touch Me - The Doors||]|
yes, my faithful audience, Zephyr the Mysterioso is still alive.
there's a good reason i haven't updated in so long, really there is...and i'll let you know as soon as i think of it. :)
in recent news:
- dad and i went up to visit Montserrat a few weeks ago; the campus is beautiful, and the people are amazing. i can't wait to start next year.
- finally got my ass fired from the landscaping company. wanna know why? because my boss's girlfriend neededd a job, and i apparently was dispensable. thanks, man, that's a real ego boost.
- george thorogood at the melody tent; hellz yeah ;)
- Los Bastardes is officially in search of a drummer; any takers?
- thanks to Emily, i am now obsessing over Rage Against The Machine. not even any song in particular, just the band in general. they're somewhere up there with Mr. Morrison himself now, but not quite. that space can never be quite filled.
speaking of emily, i've just returned from an excursion to her house. god, trying to drag my sloth of a car from yarmouth to brewster is a bit of a hassle...
there was a lot of talking, cuddling, candle/insence burning, pasta making, and puddle-jumping involved. we got a tad lost on our walk around the street, but not for lack of trying. actually, getting lost on a street at night while it's raining can be quite the romantic occasion...especially when you're with someone like emily, who has to jump in every available puddle ;)
sometimes i really hate being here in yarmouth; i feel so disconnected from her, especially when she needs me. there are times i wish i could just get up and move my ass to brewster or somewhere nearby, and thus avoid the hassles of driving. it's all worth it in the end, though. :)
i don't think i've ever really loved someone the way i love her. god, how many entries do i spend talking about her? i'm sure you all know what an amazing person she is anyway. i feel like a mushy, love-sick puppy...it's actually not so dispicable. :)
emily, i'm glad my presence helps make you feel better...
i'm always here for you babe.
it feels good to be back, and (somewhat) alive... :)